|PRICE Incl. VAT
|Vending Machine Moving: Vending machine moves within a 50km radius if Johannesburg, We do not move machines up & down stairs
|Call-out: (Johannesburg – Includes 1st hour labour, excludes parts)
|Call-out: (Midrand, Centurion & Pretoria - Includes 1st hour labour, excludes parts)
|Call-out: (Outlying areas - Includes 1st hour labour, excludes parts)
|R 1 295-00
|Labour: (Per hour) Hourly rate charged after the first hour of labour
|Travel: Travel charged as current AA Rates
|R 8-00 / km
|Drill & replace lock with 2 x keys:
|IDLE Time: (Per hour)
|Spare Parts Pricelist
In order to simplify the process for both you our customer and our technical department we urge you to follow the process, this will eliminate unnecessary phone calls and minimize frustration as well as expedite the service you expect from The Vending Company.
If you need to get advice on a technical issue please use the same e-mail address, unfortunately we are unable to attend to offer Tech ADVICE via the telephone.
- All Technical Workmanship carried out by TVC is warranted for 14 Days from completion
- All Technical Spares and Components supplied by TVC are guaranteed for 12 Months
- No Technical Services will be carried out, unless customer is present and Job Card signed off in-front of customer.
- Due to a security breach we are no longer able to keep your spare keys at our offices and we urge all customers to collect these as soon as possible .The Vending Company Technicians will NO LONGER carry customers keys - It is your responsibility to meet the technicians on site at the appointed time. (Technical Staff holding customer’s keys will be issued with an immediate written warning - Please do not jeopardise their jobs).
- No call-outs that are logged with the technicians direct will be attended to.
- Technical Call-outs that are logged telephonically may be subject to a 96 Hour Response Time. (Please make use of the e-mail - Please ensure that you fill in the form correctly).
- All Technical Call-Out Bookings are to be scheduled 48 Hours prior
- Machine Moves are defined as follows: Collection of x1 Vending Machine or a Side-by Side Servomatic Combination Machine from Location A to Location B. ( e.g. Point to Point )
- TVC do not move machines up stairs
- Machine Moves are charged per move, idle time, removing of doors, no access to locations, keys etc are billed as idle time. It is the customers responsibility to prepare adequately prior to a machine move.
- Please ensure that you fill in the Machine Movement Waiver 1 (ONE) WEEK in advance to ensure adequate booking space is allocated. (As per normal transportation companies’ guidelines).
- With the explosion of ever-growing traffic congestion we have had to change our call-out response time to 72 Hours.
- Please note that should our technicians arrive on site and find no electricity to the premises, we have no choice but to charge again and re-schedule, due to commitments they are unable to wait. The same applies to machine moves and or clients not arriving with the correct keys.
- Please note that Technical Call-Outs and /or Services are carried out from Monday – Friday 9.30am – 5.00 pm. Should you need to see a technician after the allotted time schedule a surcharge of 50% will be added Monday – Friday & 100% Surcharge will be added for Week-Ends and /or Public Holidays.(As per normal Electricians / Plumbers / Technical Service Personnel).
- All Technical Call-Outs and or Services WITHIN GAUTENG are charged out at R 895.00 Inc Vat per call which includes the 1ST (First Hour LABOUR) – This Excludes Parts.
- All Technical Call-Outs and or Services WITHIN PRETORIA - MIDRAND - CENTURION are charged out at R 895.00 Inc Vat per call which includes the 1ST (First Hour LABOUR) – This Excludes Parts.
- All Technical Call-Outs and or Services - OUTLYING AREAS are charged out at R 1295.00 Inc Vat per call which includes the 1ST (First Hour Labour) – This Excludes Parts or Spares used PLUS Travel @ R7.00 per kilometre - To Destination and Return.
- Should your PAYMENT SYSTEMS be faulty and we are unable to repair it on site, and it requires to take be taken into the service agents - YOU will be charged a call-out fee for the returning of the unit.
- Please note that once we have received your e-mail we will respond to schedule date and time.
- As soon as your Technical Call-Out has been logged and scheduled, your invoice will be processed - Unfortunately No Call-Outs will be attended to prior to receiving Payment.
- The Customer acknowledges and accepts that TVC under no circumstances will be liable for any consequential loss arising from any instance whatsoever.